Here goes the problem:
03. PEN O53 (Schur Theorem) Suppose the set is partitioned into disjoint subsets . Show that if then at least one class contains three elements with the property that .
Next week, you will be presented two different solutions and several related results.
* Any comments are welcome! You can also disscuss the problem here!
* To get the current edition of PEN Problems Book, visit here!
* Next week, the solutions will be uploaded here in the pdf file.
* Plus, do not forget to join the group Project PEN in FACEBOOK!